Prison Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prison Break

Presli smo na drugi forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  ТражиТражи  Региструј сеРегиструј се  ПриступиПриступи  

>>>Sezona 4<<<

Go down 
АуторПорука
Legolas
Prison Guard
Legolas

Број порука : 283
Iz: / From: : Mordor
Registration date : 30.04.2008

>>>Sezona 4<<< Empty
ПорукаНаслов: >>>Sezona 4<<<   >>>Sezona 4<<< Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:11 am

Fox has picked up a fourth season of its action-drama "Prison Break."
The network has ordered 22 episodes of the show, which will resume its run in the fall.
Thirteen episodes of "Break" aired this season. The show was one of several scripted programs interrupted by the WGA strike that will reset with a new production order. The most recent run averaged 8.2 million viewers and a 3.5 rating among adults 18-49.
The production on next season will commence in May and relocate from Dallas to Los Angeles (where Season 4's story line takes place).
A planned spinoff of the show is still in development and will focus on a character that likely will be introduced next season.

After much speculation and "on the bubble" murmurs, Variety is confirming that FOX has gone ahead and renewed Prison Break, one of the more popular guilty pleasures currently on network television. Prison Break has been picked up for a possible 23 episode fourth season, set to return in the fall.
Is the show that good? Sort of. Do the plots always make sense? Sometimes. Do I love it anyway? Absolutely. After a mediocre second season, the show roared back with a pretty enjoyable third season that got cut short to thirteen episodes by the WGA strike.
The season ended with Wentworth Miller's Michael breaking out of Sona and chasing down the people responsible for the death of Dr. Sara Tancredi. I think it's safe to say that most fans would have been pretty angry if that drive off into the Panamanian sunset turned out to be the series finale.
Is this good news though? Is there really enough story to stretch out Michael's hunt for Gretchen, Whistler, and Mahone into 22-plus episodes? Plus, get ready for some overload. That female character that we never met this season? According to The Hollywood Reporter, she's still getting a spin-off after she appears. I can see the tagline already. "This Fall, prison has a new bitch."

FOX renews Prison Break
Posted Mar 24th 2008 4:22PM by Jonathan Toomey
Filed under: Prison Break, Pickups and Renewals
After much speculation and "on the bubble" murmurs, Variety is confirming that FOX has gone ahead and renewed Prison Break, one of the more popular guilty pleasures currently on network television. Prison Break has been picked up for a possible 23 episode fourth season, set to return in the fall.
Is the show that good? Sort of. Do the plots always make sense? Sometimes. Do I love it anyway? Absolutely. After a mediocre second season, the show roared back with a pretty enjoyable third season that got cut short to thirteen episodes by the WGA strike.
Continue reading FOX renews Prison Break
Назад на врх Go down
http://www.srebrenica.net

>>>Sezona 4<<<
Назад на врх 
Страна 1 of 1