Prison Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prison Break

Presli smo na drugi forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  ТражиТражи  Региструј сеРегиструј се  ПриступиПриступи  

>>>Vesti<<<

Go down 
3 posters
АуторПорука
Legolas
Prison Guard
Legolas

Број порука : 283
Iz: / From: : Mordor
Registration date : 30.04.2008

>>>Vesti<<< Empty
ПорукаНаслов: >>>Vesti<<<   >>>Vesti<<< Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:10 am

More Chat on Sarah Wayne Callies and PB Cherry Hill!
Matt Mitovich quickly confirms Sarah Wayne Callies‘ Return and discusses the impending possibility of the Prison Break spin-off, Prison Break: Cherry Hill

Wentworth Miller in Top Ten Celebrity Music Video Cameos
Wentworth Miller earned himself a spot in Digital Spy’s Top Ten Celebrity Music Video Cameos for his appearance in the Mariah Carey video!!
9) Wentworth Miller in Mariah Carey’s ‘We Belong Together’ (2005)
Taking a well-earned breather from breaking out of prisons as Michael Scofield, Wentworth Miller came to wailing warbler Mariah Carey’s rescue as a wedding crasher in her ‘We Belong Together’ promo.

Celestine Prophecy Trailer
Did anyone see the Celestine Prophecy with Sarah Wanye Callies? I’m rereading the book right now and am contemplating watching the movie. Please tell me if it’s worth it!

Назад на врх Go down
http://www.srebrenica.net
Legolas
Prison Guard
Legolas

>>>Vesti<<< Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Re: >>>Vesti<<<   >>>Vesti<<< Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:42 pm

>>>Vesti<<< Danay

This is what Danay Garcia (Sofia) said exclusive for PBelite.org:

I will return but I don't know for how long. And I heard about the rumor that Sara is coming back.

Prison Break Brings Back Sarah Wayne Callies!

Aaah! Network sources tell me that the voices of you, the fans, have been heard. They are bringing back our beloved Dr. Sara Tancredi, Sarah Wayne Callies, as a regular for season four! Whoo-hoo!

How will they reattach her head? Is Michael Scofield finally going to get lucky? Check back shortly for the answers to these and other burning Break questions from Prison producer Matt Olmstead!

The comments await your squeals of joy and cheers of victory!

Press release: FOX locks up "Prison Break" for fourth season

FOX LOCKS UP “PRISON BREAK” FOR A FOURTH SEASON

FOX has picked up a fourth season of the hit drama PRISON BREAK, the action-packed series starring Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller as on-the-lam brothers Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield. After spending the first season filming on location in Chicago, followed by two seasons on location in Dallas, production on the upcoming fourth season of PRISON BREAK will move to Los Angeles.

Cute Behind The Scesnes pictures

While waiting for news about fourth season take a look for these nice bts photos from previous episodes.

>>>Vesti<<< Danay3done
>>>Vesti<<< Danay4done
>>>Vesti<<< Danay5done
>>>Vesti<<< Danay6done

Fourth season officially picked up :

So we got word on Wednesday that we are officially picked up by the network for Season 4. This is great news. We are all very excited. We are moving offices onto the Fox Studio Lot next week and we had to say goodbye to the offices that were our home for the past 3 years ... not really that sad because, well, c’mon, it’s just a frickin’ building. But my new office is about half the size with just a tiny window which normally would suck except for one thing ... I get to go to work everyday with people I love and respect and I get to be creative. So I don’t really give a rat’s ass what our new offices look like! For those of you who celebrate Easter, have a great one. I will be at my home having Easter dinner with family (visiting cousins) and friends (including Prison Break writer Kalinda Vazquez) -- it should be a nice weekend leading into an even better week of diving head-first into Season 4! Best, Nick
(ps -- I am WAY behind on answering myspace messages but I am getting dozens a day and have been so busy with PB, it is impossible to keep up with all of them, plus I get scores of emails to my website, so I am sorry if I didn’t get back to everyone, please don’t take it personally.)

INTERVIEW: Amaury Nolasco Talks About the Return of Prison Break! :

While visiting the set of Nimrod Antal's upcoming heist thriller Armored, we got a chance to talk with one of its stars, Amaury Nolasco. He plays Fernando Sucre on the popular Fox drama Prison Break. With the writers' strike finally over, it looks like production on the long-in-hiatus program might be revving back to life. We chatted a little bit about the show with Amaury. This is what he had to say:

When are you heading back?

Amaury Nolasco: From what I hear, we are going back in May. I don't know if you saw the cliffhanger. I'm back in prison. Its going to be pretty exciting. My girl is still pregnant. It's the longest pregnancy in TV history. People forget that with our time line, it has only been two weeks. The whole series, since season one, has been three months. If you think about it, she still has six more months to be pregnant. Fernando is the ultimate friend. I am very proud of this character. It is a beautiful relationship that he has with Michael. That is very rare nowadays. That you would take the plunge for your boy. Not only that, the third season had a whole new experience because there was a relationship with me and Lincoln. It was built up there. It's one of those shows. I know people keep asking, "How many more times can you go back to prison?" I don't know what is going to happen. I don't know what is going on in the mind of the writers. I don't think we will be going back too many more times. I don't know. But the writing is so good that as an actor, I just get out of the way. I let the writers speak.

Do you know how everything is going to come together with this new season?

Amaury Nolasco: I don't like to know what is going to happen. I like to read as they go, script wise. I know that T-bag is still inside. And so is Bellick. There is definitely going to be a relationship there, going on. I don't like to know what is going to happen. I take it script-by-script and let it develop.
Назад на врх Go down
AstralliS
Administrator
Administrator
AstralliS

Број порука : 858
Iz: / From: : Surdulica, Serbia
Registration date : 25.04.2008

>>>Vesti<<< Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Re: >>>Vesti<<<   >>>Vesti<<< Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:50 pm

Haha... Stvarno, mislim da su se malo pogubili u vremenu. Љto kaћe Nolasco, Maricruzina trudnoća je najduћa u istoriji filma. cheers
Назад на врх Go down
http://www.astrallis.co.nr
Legolas
Prison Guard
Legolas

>>>Vesti<<< Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Re: >>>Vesti<<<   >>>Vesti<<< Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:38 am

(Opening Scene)
The scene is in what looks like a small empty warehouse. A man is crafting something with much care and attention. Behind him stands a woman in a black dress with her arms crossed. "Not too much, anymore and its going to look fake"
"Yes, m'aam"
"Are we done?" she says impatiently.
"Yes… the deed is done" the old man replies.
"You never seize to amaze, this work is impeccable"
"Well I am an expert, so when do I get paid?" the old man says reluctantly.
"Oh, I’m afraid you misunderstood me"
"What?" he says
"You don’t…"
Two bullets are fired from a silenced pistol, and the man falls to the floor.
A man in a suit enters the room.
"Where do you want the body?" the henchman says
"Dump it, we've no use for him anymore"
The man replies "Yes m'aam"
"Oh and one more thing…" she cuts in
The man turns around "yes… Gretchen"
The camera zooms in on her face for the first time…
"Get me a box"
- PRISON BREAK INTRO BEGINS -
Назад на врх Go down
AstralliS
Administrator
Administrator
AstralliS

>>>Vesti<<< Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Re: >>>Vesti<<<   >>>Vesti<<< Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:46 am

Mogu samo reći, da ne verujem, tu priču sam već čuo, ali deluje totalno bezveze... But, who knows...
Назад на врх Go down
Legolas
Prison Guard
Legolas

>>>Vesti<<< Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Re: >>>Vesti<<<   >>>Vesti<<< Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:48 am

Pa da i ja sam cuo ovo i pre......ali sam i citao da neki kazu da je tacna....sada ko zna:D
Назад на врх Go down
AstralliS
Administrator
Administrator
AstralliS

>>>Vesti<<< Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Re: >>>Vesti<<<   >>>Vesti<<< Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:51 am

Moћda je samo joљ jedna priča u nizu iz tzv. fan-scenarija.
Назад на врх Go down
Legolas
Prison Guard
Legolas

>>>Vesti<<< Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Re: >>>Vesti<<<   >>>Vesti<<< Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:52 am

Pa da moze biti:)
Назад на врх Go down
Legolas
Prison Guard
Legolas

>>>Vesti<<< Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Re: >>>Vesti<<<   >>>Vesti<<< Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:57 am

Prison Break: Wentworth Miller said that if he had to describe the fourth season, the phrase "the Dirty Seven" comes to mind, as all our fave guys join forces to defeat the Company. He also confirmed that Michael might finally get some action this year and that he's getting his tattoo removed. Wentworth said that the tattoo removal is a bittersweet thing for him, since that was such a key part of the character in the first two seasons. As for the move to Los Angeles, Dominic Purcell said, "It's about time!" Apparently the actors were promised such a move in the middle of season one, but it's just now that it's come to pass.
http://www.w-miller.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=220&pos=14
Назад на врх Go down
SpongeBob
Thief
SpongeBob

Број порука : 78
Registration date : 27.04.2008

>>>Vesti<<< Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Re: >>>Vesti<<<   >>>Vesti<<< Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:34 am

Lestat ::
he's getting his tattoo removed.
Glupost Evil or Very Mad
Назад на врх Go down
AstralliS
Administrator
Administrator
AstralliS

>>>Vesti<<< Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Re: >>>Vesti<<<   >>>Vesti<<< Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:04 am

Moћda planira da uradi neљto drugo, haha... Opet neki plan or so. Very Happy
Назад на врх Go down
Sponsored content

>>>Vesti<<< Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Re: >>>Vesti<<<   >>>Vesti<<< Icon_minitime

Назад на врх Go down

>>>Vesti<<<
Назад на врх 
Страна 1 of 1